The Recovery trip aims to reconnect young people in recovery or impacted by an addiction with their Jewish heritage and reclaim their role as active members in the Jewish community. In addition to all the traditional highlights and sightseeing, participants will also meet Israelis from different fellowships.
>Save your spot now risk-free!
We’re in close contact with Israel’s Ministry of Health as we innovate and develop protocols to keep your safety our number one priority.
>Filling out an application just shows you’re interested in future trips and lets us know what months might work for you.
*This trip is open to applicants from USA and Canada, 20-32 years old in recovery or impacted by addiction.
You’ll embrace the spiritual, social, and cultural enjoyments of this unique country while being provided with a high level of safety and support. This is a sober tour.
On this moving adventure you will:
- Begin the day with a short meditation, grounding you and preparing you for the fun activities ahead
- End with a 12 step meeting or group processing, completing your day with support and love from your peers
- Visit Matrix Reloaded, a modern inpatient treatment center in Herzilya, meeting incredible people from all over the world
- Discover new insights about your heritage, your peers, and yourself
- Plus experience all of the wonderful sites and adventures that Israel has to offer
Questions? Contact Devora Jaye at email@example.com