Not very. Here are some very important limitations to keep in mind:
- You must depart for Israel with the group from the scheduled departure airport
- You can not meet the group in Israel…even if you are already in Europe at the time
- If you fail to extend your ticket till after the group flight departs Israel, your ticket will be void
- You can not pay extra for a stopover or to change your return flight destination
- It’s impossible to get frequent flier miles for your ticket given the nature of the ticket fare rules
Sorry if any of these limitations are bad news for you. Please take our word that it is impossible to get around them!