Run in conjunction with JACS, the Twelve Step trip goal is to reconnect young people in recovery or impacted by an addiction with their Jewish heritage and reclaim their role as active members in the Jewish community. Besides all the traditional highlights and sightseeing, participants will also visit several recovery centers in Israel, have Israeli experts address them, and meet young Israelis who share their same addiction background and like them have recovered and are now on a different track in their lives.
Early Sign Up is Now OPEN. Click here to sign up now & receive priority status..
*This trip is open to applicants from USA and Canada, 18-26 years old in recovery or impacted by addiction.
This AMAZING and INSPIRATIONAL Birthright Israel trip takes you on a special journey through this beautiful country. You’ll embrace the spiritual, social, and cultural enjoyments of this unique country while being provided with a high level of safety and support. This is a sober tour.
On this fabulous and moving adventure you can:
- Begin the day with a short meditation, grounding you and preparing you for the fun activities ahead
- End with a 12 step meeting or group processing, completing your day with support and love from your peers
- Visit Matrix Reloaded, a modern inpatient treatment center in Herzilya, meeting incredible people from all over the world
- Discover new insights about your heritage, your peers, and yourself
- Plus get to experience all of the wonderful sites and adventures that Israel has to offer
Questions? Contact Sharon Darack, firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 632-4727.