Israel Free Spirit Brand Ambassadors Program
Quick snapshot of how it works:
- You apply for our amazing Brand Ambassadors Program.
- We give you all sorts of cool materials to share and training if you’d like.
- We give you your own customized referral link!
- You go and reach out to people, tell them about us and encourage them to sign up with your link.
- When they register through Israel Free Spirit with it, you get paid or have the opportunity to staff a trip*!
Register with firstname.lastname@example.org and write Brand Ambassadors in the email subject. Please include this in the email:
- Full name
- Your bragging rights, aka how awesome you are 🙂
- The Brand Ambassadors program is open to both IFS alumni and non-IFS alumni (current applicants aren’t eligible). An individual’s confirmation is at the sole discretion of IFS.
- Brand Ambassadors will be credited for each referral who submits their $250 refundable deposit before registration closes (you should tell your referrals to apply and submit their deposit the first day of registration) and gets accepted on a trip.
- Referrals must meet Birthright Israel’s eligibility guidelines listed here.
- Referrals are credited to the registration season in which you referred them and Brand Ambassadors resets with each new trip season. For example, you would not be credited with successfully referring 5 applicants one season and 5 applicants in another season. All 10 must be referred within a single registration period.
- Referrals are counted only if the recruiter had enrolled in the Brand Ambassadors program prior to registration.
- Each participant can only input one referral code.
- Participants that apply through your referral code is not a guarantee of acceptance. The best thing that an applicant can do to better his/her chance of acceptance on our program is to submit their deposit as soon as possible and follow all instructions given.
- All Brand Ambassadors members are expected to bring in referrals in a decent and legitimate manner. You are representing Israel Free Spirit in your efforts; we do not allow any misrepresentation, false promises, coercion, etc… If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us directly.
- Brand Ambassadors members cannot use their referrals for multiple promotions within Israel Free Spirit.
- Israel Free Spirit reserves the right to cancel participation of any Brand Ambassadors member who does not abide by the rules of the program.
* In order to staff on a trip with Israel Free Spirit, you must be at least 21 years old, have experience in Israel, exhibit leadership qualities, and attend mandatory staff training sessions. Other qualifications may apply.