Basic rules of the Blue Spirit Program:
1. Register in the membership section where you’ll receive a confirmation, referral code, and updates.
2. After you've received your personalized referral code, submit your referrals' names. Be sure to stress to your referrals to input your personalized code when the official registration begins (September 12 for new Winter 2012-13 applicants).
3. Return to Israel by referring 10 people who successfully complete a Taglit-Birthright Israel, Israel Free Spirit trip in a single season.
- The Blue Spirit program is open to both IFS alumni and non-IFS alumni.
- Blue Spirit members will only be credited for each referral who submits their $250 refundable deposit before registration closes (registration is usually open for one week, but we recommend you tell your referrals to apply and submit their deposit the first day of registration).
- Referrals must meet Taglit-Birthright Israel's eligibility guidelines listed here.
- Referrals are credited to the registration season in which you referred them and Blue Spirit rewards resets with each new trip season. For example, you would not be credited with successfully referring 5 applicants one season and 5 applicants in another season. All 10 must be referred within a single registration period.
- Each participant can only input one referral code.
- Although applying as a referral increases the priority of an applicant, it is not a guarantee of acceptance. The best thing that an applicant can do to better his chance of acceptance on our program is to submit the deposit as soon as possible and follow all the application instructions.
- All Blue Spirit Members are expected to bring in referrals in a decent and legitimate manner. You are representing Israel Free Spirit in your efforts; we do not allow any misrepresentation, false promises, coercion, etc... If you any questions regarding this policy, please contact us directly.
- Blue Spirit Members cannot use their referrals for multiple promotions within Israel Free Spirit.
- Once you've successfully referred 10 people who complete a trip, we will notify you with your reward options which include staffing a Taglit-Birthright Israel trip, a free ticket to Israel on an approved program, an iPad2, or $600 gift certificate.
- In order to staff on a trip with IFS, you must be at least 21 years old, have experience in Israel, exhibit leadership qualities, and attend mandatory staff training sessions. Other qualifications may apply.
- Israel Free Spirit reserves the right to cancel participation of any Blue Spirit Member who does not abide by the rules of the program.
- We look forward to working with you!