Rewards & Guidelines
IFS Blue Spirit Rewards for Summer 2013
Upon recruiting 3-6 people who complete an Israel Free Spirit trip in a single season, you receive $25/person (up to $150).
Upon recruiting 7-9 people who complete an Israel Free Spirit trip in a single season, you receive $40/person (up to $360).
Upon recruiting 10 or more people who successfully complete an Israel Free Spirit trip in a single season, you will be considered for one of our grand prizes, which include staffing an IFS trip*, returning to Israel on an approved program, or $500.
Tell me what to do! What can I do to recruit and promote the trip?
Register in the membership section to be contacted with your confirmation and referral code. Israel Free Spirit provides promotional material to Blue Spirit members for tabling on campus, spreading the news to your community, writing articles, and marketing one-on-one. Personal recruiting is always the best way to encourage others to register for the Taglit-Birthright Israel, Israel Free Spirit trip. We highly recommend talking to friends on Facebook, Twitter, and similar sites. Contact us if you have any more ideas.
After you've received your personalized referral code from our staff, submit your referrals' names. Be sure to stress to your referrals that they should input your personalized code in their application when the official registration begins (2/13 for new summer 2013 applicants, 2/11 for past applicants).
· The Blue Spirit program is open to both IFS alumni and non-IFS alumni. Most Blue Spirit recruiters are Taglit-Birthright Israel alumni or have been to Israel previously. An individual's confirmation is at the sole discretion of IFS.
· Blue Spirit members will only be credited for each referral who submits their $250 refundable deposit before registration closes (registration is usually open for one week, but we recommend you tell your referrals to apply and submit their deposit the first day of registration).
· Referrals must meet Taglit-Birthright Israel's eligibility guidelines listed here.
· Referrals are credited to the registration season in which you referred them and Blue Spirit resets with each new trip season. For example, you would not be credited with successfully referring 5 applicants one season and 5 applicants in another season. All 10 must be referred within a single registration period.
· Referrals are counted only if the recruiter had enrolled in the Blue Spirit program prior to registration.
· Each participant can only input one referral code.
· While participants that apply through your referral code increase their trip priority, it is not a guarantee of acceptance. The best thing that an applicant can do to better his chance of acceptance on our program is to submit the deposit as soon as possible and follow all the application instructions.
· * In order to staff on a trip with IFS, you must be at least 21 years old, have experience in Israel, exhibit leadership qualities, and attend mandatory staff training sessions. Other qualifications may apply.
· All Blue Spirit Members are expected to bring in referrals in a decent and legitimate manner. You are representing Israel Free Spirit in your efforts; we do not allow any misrepresentation, false promises, coercion, etc... If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us directly.
· Blue Spirit Members cannot use their referrals for multiple promotions within Israel Free Spirit.
· Rewards will be confirmed after the Summer 2013 registration closes.
· Israel Free Spirit reserves the right to cancel participation of any Blue Spirit Member who does not abide by the rules of the program.
· We look forward to working with you!