The Israel Free Spirit Taglit-Birthright Israel trip is about...
Personal Touch from Start to Finish
- Ranked #1 Trip Organizer in most recent participant evaluation forms.
- Israel Free Spirit trips cater to Jews of every background and affiliation.
- Israel Free Spirit gives you program options to stay in Israel longer for free or highly subsidized!
- Israel Free Spirit makes sure you and your friends are on the same trip.
Must See Destinations
- Walking the alleyways and tunnels of Jerusalem’s Old City.
- Seeing the sun rise over the desert from high atop Masada.
- Exploring the busy streets of Tel Aviv.
- Floating in the Dead Sea and relax by the Mediterranean.
Israel as Your Homeland
- Israeli peers on your trip to enrich the whole experience.
- Become part of the Israel community through volunteer opportunities.
- Explore Israel's city life from outside cafes to busy markets.
- Thought provoking discussions designed to help you explore the richness of Jewish life, tradition, and spirituality.
- Visiting the ancient sites that connect the Jewish people to our history.
- Experience an authentic Shabbat in the Old City of Jerusalem.
Israel - Off the Beaten Path
- Bonfire under the stars.
- Dig into history (literally) at 2000-year-old archaeological site.
- Experience Israel's beautiful countryside through hiking, camel-riding, and rafting.
Or call 212-613-8309 to speak to an Israel Free Spirit Representative
Why Is This Trip Unique?
We believe that experiencing Israel should be more than just taking a tour. The Israel Free Spirit experience is a hands-on journey where participants gain a rich appreciation for the beauty of Israel and a deeper connection to our global Jewish community as well as our vibrant and enduring Jewish homeland. Perhaps most importantly, our participants form a lifetime of new friendships with fellow travelers and Israeli peers who will accompany and enrich their experience. Assuredly, there’s no better way to experience Israel than with Israelis by your side.
Israel Free Spirit wants to give you the greatest staff possible on your trip. That’s why in addition to the Israeli tour educator, you have dynamic and relatable American staff with extensive leadership, knowledge on Israel, and informal education experience. Our team is comprised of Jewish educators (collegiate and young professional), JSU & NCSY staff, and Taglit-Birthright Israel alumni.
Our trips are designed for participants with an interest in experiencing Israel to its fullest. Of course, the trip itinerary is full of overflowing with simple pleasures and an overall spirit of adventure.
When it comes to experiencing 3500 years of Jewish wisdom, history, culture and adventure; no one reveals Israel with its depth and spirit better than the Israel Free Spirit program. If you want to explore the secrets and tap into the vast pleasures of the amazing Jewish people, our history and our religion, then this program is for you!